Who we are
Since 1962, Etta Signs has been designing and fabricating signs of every conceivable form and function. Spanning more than four decades this institution has since expanded its products line to incorporate the very latest in display technology, while perpetuating its obsession for quality craftsmanship and consistent customer satisfaction.
Why Etta Signs
Because Etta Signs provide its customers with high-end display technology, including Stainless, Gold and Chrome. Etta Signs acts as a catalyst for the proliferation of business and commerce in Lebanon through the creation of expertly created signage systems of all makes, sizes and uses while pursuing the highest standards of excellence in design, fabrication and customer satisfaction. Etta Signs has proved successful over 4 decades to bring the finest Signage technology products and services to its client.
* Design: Design is a collaborative process where we involve the customer, their sales representative and our experience design staff. Computer based design workstations allow rapid turnaround of designs so clients can see the impact of changes in real time. By superimposing designs on digital photos of the proposed setting, our customers can truly see what they are getting.
* Fabrication: An integral part of our plan is our EGL neon plant manned by experience glass benders with a combined experience of more than 48 years in the field. Our graphic section contains computerized routing, paint booth, face cutting, graphics application and final assembly operations. A large portion of the plant is earmarked for five metal and plastics workstations plus the neon plant. Common equipment include compressed air, welders, a radial arm saw, chop saw, slitter, notcher, lock-former and overhead track system for moving signs from one work area to another.
* Installation: Our installation crews are expert in a full range of sign applications. With our fleet of vehicles and advanced installation equipment, we can handle installation of any sign, of any size, at any location.
* Completed Projects: Etta Signs had developed complete signage packages for wide variety of businesses from corporate towers, to hotels, to schools, to hospitals, to trade shows, to retail centers, to fast food restaurants, to recreational facilities. Often this means servicing a wide spectrum of needs from corporate branding and visual reinforcement to environmental graphics.
Etta Signs combines old-fashioned handcrafted with state of the art production. The classical production features the full range of light advertising from monuments, pylons, totems, and directional signs to channel letters, boxes and cabinets. The Led production includes both acrylic LED-Letters and LED-inlays that can be used as illumination source in all kinds of channel letters and boxes. In addition we offer a wide range of powder coatings including polyester and epoxy finishes all of which are available in every color and gloss level.
We recognize that one of the key impacts of our products is the energy they consume for lighting; therefore we have introduced a range of solar power lights, which operate 100% on solar power. This design can be creative and cost effective alternative to clients who need to work around property design issues or wishing to be more energy effective.
Our Product Lines are as follows:
* Freestanding Pylon Sings
* Rotated Multi-sided Signs
* Fascia Signs
* Projecting Signs
* Channel Letters
* Monument Signs
* Neon Signs and Borders
* Non-illuminated letters/logos
* Way finding Signs
Our Environmental Policy:
Etta Signs is committed to minimizing the impact of its products and activities on the environment. We are considerate of the local and global impacts of our signage company and are committed to continually improving our environmental performance and preventing pollution where possible.
Therefore we have taken the following actions:
* Minimize waste
* Actively promote recycling
* Meet or exceed all environmental legislation that related to our industry
* Use Registered waste disposal companies for removal of our waste
* Respect all client's policies aimed at a better environment